Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another week has come and gone...

Happy Tuesday! Can you believe we are already halfway through January. The last time I looked - it was New Year's Day! Time certainly flies!





Today I want to share some 2 page layouts I have finished! The first one is of our 4th of July weekend! We went camping with our best friends at Cupsuptic Campground. You cannot tell from the pictures but it was rainy and dreary for a good part of our weekend! They even cancelled the fireworks due to the weather. I love the pictures of the rainbow and the moon on the water! We still had a blast though! Good food, good friends, and fun times!!!




The next layout is of our VBS week at church. Our church goes all out for VBS! This year the theme was "Creation Expedition". There was a full sized dinosaur, a waterfall complete with fish, and vines and monkeys everywhere!! The kids all had fun and learn about the love of God!
I cut out the letters with the cricut on roly poly font and pieced it in the middle of the page.
Tomorrow I will share another 2 page layout. I am already planning out some Christmas presents for next year! Never enough time so I thought I would plan early! Right now they are ideas on paper. I am hoping that they will soon turn into actual projects!!
Have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment