Friday, March 18, 2011

It's Friday.... It's Friday...

I am so excited that it is Friday! This week has flown by for me. I hope it has for you. I cannot believe how fast time is disappearing already this year. I hate it... slow down!!!
I have Spring Fever.... might have to have a fever day soon! What do you do on your Spring fever days?

Today I want to share another birthday card... I am loving this stamp set and coordinating punch for the cupcake from Stampin' Up! There is sooo much you can do with it!

I like bright colors for birthday cards. It makes them a little more easier to use for boys/men!
On this card I used some scrap striped paper and coordinating plain card stock. I used the cupcake punch to make the cupcake and stamped the jimmies on it. I punched the candles from a coordinating color and yellow for the flames! I ran some blue ribbon around the center and tied some red to accent it! In the lower right I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the punch bunch set (that I got for FREE thru sale-a-bration) and punched it out with the scallop square punch.
To top it off - I added 2 red brads to the upper right and adhered it all to the card!!!
I usually leave the insides if my cards blank so whoever uses it can write exactly what they want. (what do you do?)
I hope you have enjoyed this card! Tomorrow I am attending the Canton Cruisers Relay for Life Crop for a Cure event! 12 hours of scrapping fun!! I will be back to share some of the cards I will be working on!
Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment