Wednesday, April 13, 2011

cards cards and more cards!!








Happy Hump day blogging world!!! We are on the downhill slide to the weekend!!! That is always cause for celebration in MY world!!!




Today, as promised, are a few of the cards I made at the crop I attended a few weeks ago! It has been so crazy I haven't even had a minute to take pictures of them, much less post about them!! So - here they are!!!




I surfed several sites for ideas for cards! Most of these ideas came from Splitcoast Stampers (here). They have some wonderful creations over there! Be sure to check them out!!








Some are birthday cards and others are just plain and simple cards for everyday use!!




I love the simplicity and elegance of this country set!! The colors do not show up well at all but I chose reds and browns for the rooster, and a light grey for the jars and a light purple for the flowers. You will just have to believe me!!


Well, I will share more another time!! Happy scrapping friends and thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment