Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Hump day

Happy Wednesday! We are halfway to the weekend!!! Yeah!! Not sure about where you are but here in Maine it is lightly snowing - with no accumulation - and cold! I don't really mind winter but I hate being cold. There is only so many layers you can put on before you become the stay puff marshmallow man. :)
Today - I am going to share a few more pictures from the album I made for my mom-in-law for Christmas. This was a 60 minute scrapbook kit and it was fast and fun!













All the pieces came with the kit so I had to add NOTHING!!! It was great! Some of the layout designs I rotated or positioned things differently but it was all inclusive scrapping! Doesn't get much easier than that!
I have to remember to get some pics off my laptop at home to share with you this week!
Thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

  1. Nice layouts! I love the flowers and the butterflies! The colors go really well with the pics of Ash and the fall foliage. :)

    ReplyDelete