Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!!!

Brrrrr!!!! The weather here in Maine has turned frigid! Much colder than the norm. I dislike the cold almost as much as the heat! At least I know I can always curl up in a warm fuzzy blanket if I need to!!!!

Are you done your Christmas shopping? We are almost finished. Got the men in our lives to do. I leave that job up to the hubby - with a little prompting, of course! :)

I wanted to share some pictures today of
1) the mess in my basement in the wake of installing my new counter tops &
2) a few of the pages to an album I will be giving for Christmas!
Here we go:










These are my 2 new counter tops my hubby gave me for my birthday!!! Aren't the beautiful? I don't think I gushed this much when we built the house many moons ago! They look so bare compared to my small and extremely messy table on the other side of the room!!! I still need to add the peg board over the counter and my towel racks with my much loved punches! Then I will add things slowly to see where I can use them the best!
This is the mess created when the hubby started the installation:
Bad huh? It will get better - I promise!!!

Ok - on to scrapping stuff.... I know - enough already about my counter tops!!

I found this awesome album kit put out by Autumn Leaves called the "60 minutes scrapbooker". It has an album, paper, and embellishments. All you need to do is assemble pages and add pictures. Some pages are even all assembled for you! Can you say QUICK??? And it is so pretty. There are several options, family, vacation, girl, boy, etc. I picked them up quite a while ago and now, after finally getting one together, wish I had gotten more!



Here are two of my favorite pages:







I honestly think the hardest part was trying to decide what pictures to use. (And most pages have enough supplies to make 2 pages).
I hope you have enjoyed today's pictures!!! I will share some more later this week!!!
Thanks for popping in! Stay warm~








No comments:

Post a Comment