Wednesday, December 1, 2010

time flies

Wow - does time fly~ Sorry that I have been MIA lately! I really have been busy! I am off to my last craft fair of the season this weekend and - truth be told - I am happy about it. I am burnt out. It has been a good season but every weekend there has been something going on.
I haven't even decorated my house for Christmas. I ALWAYS do that the weekend after Thanksgiving and this year it didn't happen.

I did manage to squeeze some Black Friday shopping in but then got sick and have been up and down with this cold. I blame it on my kid but who knows.

This Friday night our Girl Scout troop is participating in a local parade. Last night was another work night but I had stayed home from work so I didn't go and share my germs! I have been told it looks awesome! Many many thanks go out to the men who have helped us... Shane, Rob and Rich. We appreciate you so much! I cannot wait to get some pics to share with you!

My hubby finished installing my counter top in my scrap area so now I just need to rearrange everything. I think that will be a time consuming project! I will take some pics of that as well to share! I cannot wait to start working down there! I have some projects that need to be done for Christmas!

I always try to come up with a special idea for the teachers in Ash's life. This year I went a little non traditional.... and won't share in case she peeks.... but this is something I have done for teacher's in the past. Altered clipboards. Sometimes I put initials on it, sometimes a calendar or cork square. Sometimes I just alter them. Like this one:

I think it is so pretty. I love the blacks and pinks. Hope you like it too!

Thanks for popping in today and just a reminder......24 days till Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment