Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF!!!

It's Friday..... It's Friday!!!!! Don't you just love Fridays??!!!!!

Today I want to share with you a cute little giraffe I found while surfing online. I wish I could give credit to the person who made the original but unfortunately I do not remember where I was when I saw it! So - if it was you.... please let me know so I can give you proper credit!
Isn't he adorable??? You can take "him"and change a few things and make "him" a "her"!!! Just add some pink paper and a cute bow and voila!!! A girl giraffe!!


I hope you are excited as I am that I am back into the posting world!!
This weekend we will be attending our annual Relay for Life's auction! If you happen to be in Canton - stop by the fire station and take a peek! So many things to bid on!!! Come enjoy the fun!!

Have a terrific weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment