Thursday, April 29, 2010

Over the Hump

Happy Thursday all! We are over the hump and on the home stretch for the weekend!!! Yeah!! This is a busy weekend for us as it is dance recital weekend! Ashley and I both dance so it will be interesting!

I wasn't sure if I shared this unique picture of Ash that I took a week or so ago! Talk about one's own fashion style!! She surely has her own! I didn't influence this outfit in any way, shape or manner. I figure there would be bigger things to worry about than this outfit!!


I am hoping to post the new layout of last year's softball team tonight so sty tuned! This is a crazy week so bear with me but I promise to try!!

Have you seen the new Stampin' Up color lineup that will be offered in July??!! Can you say "AWESOME"??? They are keeping some of the current in colors (the ones I happen to love!) and adding more colors. They are even rearranging the color families!! What a great change for SU!! I will be hosting a party in July if anyone needs anything!


Hope you all have a fantabulous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment