Thursday, July 29, 2010

a day in the summer of 2009

Good morning all! Here is another layout I made of one of our day trips last summer.

Living in beautiful Maine, there are so many things to see and do! Ashley and I decided to take a trip to Boothbay Harbor. What a quaint little town. We visited the aquarium there and had some hands on time with their creatures!!! The view from the front porch was fabulous as well!

As an added feature - they have picnic tables down near the shore for a seaside lunch! After our picnic lunch - we wandered into town and visited the many little shops along the shore!

Once again - I scrap lifted this layout idea from one of my many, many sketch books. I decided to keep it as simple as possible to let the pictures do the talking. The patterned paper is a page from a pad of patterned paper I received as a Christmas gift! I love paper. I am trying hard to use some of the pretty papers I have collected over the years! I guess that would put me into the paper hoarder status! Baby steps, baby steps!!!

Stay tuned as I have more layouts to share this week!!! If you have any ideas for me - please let me know! I love to hear from you!!! Have a Happy Friday Eve!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment