Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Here we go!!

Happy Wednesday!!! I have a couple of layouts to share with you. I was scrapping softball of last year and had so many pictures that I had to do several layouts!!!!! And to think that by going digital with my camera - I was dealing with less pictures!!! Ha Ha!!


The first one is made with Rusty Pickle paper I picked up specifically for softball. Not because it has anything to do with softball but it was pirate paper! Of course - having a team called the Canton Pirates, it called for special paper!!!

The next one is a simple layout but I love it! I wanted something to show the many positions Ash played last year. I love sketches and recently got a new sketch book (with only sketches, no pictures to sway my color choices!!!). This layout is from that book.
I simple used green card stock and painted some chipboard stars bright yellow! I made some glitter-y spray with rubbing alcohol and shimmer paint from Stampin' Up. I sprayed this on the stars. Added a few embellishments and poof - my layout!






The next 2 show pictures of the photos I had made at Walmart that look like a magazine cover. Once again - I got the layout ideas from sketches! (I haven't had an original thought in ages!!!)








That is it for today! Thanks for popping in and sticking with me while I took a break!!! It feels great to be back posting! Have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment