Friday, January 8, 2010

Here it is!!!

Happy Friday! I was hoping to post these pics earlier in the week but I ended up going with my hubby to his pre-op lasik appointment and then I was sick yesterday! So here it is! This is the layout I was mentioning on Tuesday! I used a sketch from the awesome idea book "Pagemaps". This was my inspiration:

This is MY take on this sketch:

I don't know what I was saving this paper for but I think it works beautifully for this page! I used some scrap cardstock for the plain colors and felt flowers for accents! I have also been saving these flowers for something special. I printed the wording on white cardstock and inked the edges. The word "daughter" I printed and cut each letter out separately. I also stitched around the plain cardstock! First time stitcher! Yeah me!!! I will be stitching on more layouts in the future!

As soon as I saw this page - I knew what papers and embellishments to dig out of my stash! I love it when the ideas come that easy! Every now and again I will just sit with my sketch idea books and look through them for inspiration!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this layout as much as I did making it! Please let me know what you think! Have a terrific weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment