Friday, November 5, 2010

Tea for .... well, One!

TGIF once again!!! Here we are again - peeking at more goodies that you will find on my craft table this weekend!!! This item is another one of the those great teacher's or co-worker's gift ideas!!!

Picture yourself.... it is snowing out and you are sitting in your favorite overstuffed chair, getting ready to dig into your newest book and it seems like there is something missing. What could it be? A warm, steaming mug of tea!!! Here is the perfect thing!
A gift packet with a single tea bag perfect for giving! Add one of these to the tea lover's stocking or along with a nice mug and a gift certificate from the local bookstore and - voila! The perfect gift!

I used a small piece of paper and scored it in two places to create the flap and the pocket! I added a scalloped edge punched piece of card stock to the edge of the pocket, some ribbon and closed it with 2 small brads, rather than sticky strip to make sure it held down (and because I do not have any more!!)


The front is similar to a card and I added a small stamped image and matted it for depth. Inside the lid I added a cute sentiment and punched it out with the large scallop circle punch! Easy peasy! I will be working on more of these to add to my collection of them!

Be sure to stop by the TW Kelly Middle School in Dixfield on Saturday (from 9-2) and see the crafters and their wares! Be sure to say hi!!!

Thanks for popping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment