Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Another day....

Good morning my blogging friends!!!! I hope you had a fantastic Halloween weekend! We had a great time at the Halloween party that we threw for my daughter's friends! They were a little skeptical to eat wolf teeth and bat vomit but they did!!! :) The witch's brew was also a scary hit!! It was this nasty color brown and unless I knew what it was - I wouldn't have drank it!!!!
And my hubby told me that we are rearranging my scrapping area in the basement because the bulk of it is under the water pipes. So he told me that he was getting me the counters that I had been wanting for my birthday!!! Now I just need to get through hunting season so I can put him to work!!!

Saturday we attended the RES craft fair! Thanks to all who stopped by and said hi! I had a great day! Need to get busy this week to make some more items to replenish what I sold! And - of course - I have found some more items that I just had to make for this weekend! I got a few done yesterday but ran out of material! I will try and take pics tonight to post for you this week!

Sunday was also a busy day! We were still recouping from the party and the craft fair but there was still things that needed to be done. Groceries for one. We were out of everything!!! After we got home - I watch the Nascar race for about the first 70 laps and then the inevitable happened..... add a warm, fuzzy blanket and a dog and..... the land of nod had a visitor!!! I did wake up in time to see the last 17 laps of the race! What perfect timing!!!
Then it was off to trick or treat!! My kiddo got soooooo much candy. I need to bag it up and toss it into the freezer! (there really isn't anything better than a frozen peanut butter cup)
And today - back to work!!!
I hope you have a fantastic day! Be sure to keep stopping by to see what I have been up to!!!
Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment