Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where has the time gone?

Hello all! I cannot believe that it has been almost a week since I posted! I have been crazy busy this week and it isn't even over yet. I am planning a Halloween party for my daughter and her friends for Friday night and have another craft fair on Saturday.

We decorated our house for Halloween last weekend. I think it came out great! and with the recent rain and wind we have had - makes it even more creepy!!! Take a peek:


Thanks to all who popped by the craft fair in Woodstock last weekend. I did pretty good! There was a great turnout of both crafters and shoppers! I hope everyone went home with something special! I even bought some homemade soap. The scent was "Monkey Farts"! It doesn't smell anything like it's name - just so you know! :)

I was surfing online this morning and came across another craft or two I want to make for my upcoming fairs! Hope I can squeeze in some crafting time soon!

We also ventured out into the woods last weekend and took our annual fall pictures of Ash. We are never satisfied with the school pictures and only have them taken to get the class photo - so this is our school pictures that we share with people! I think this one is "the one" we will be using:
She is such a ham that sometimes it is hard to get a good shot without the "fake" smile!!!

Well, I just wanted to let you know that I am still out there and right now am buried under bats, ghosts and spiderwebs!!! I will post pics after the party!!!!! Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment