Friday, October 22, 2010

TGIF!

I have to giggle each time I write TGIF! My grandfather was something of a unique man. I swear he laid awake at night thinking of "stuff"! TGIF to him meant "toes go in first". He always said he would design shoes with that name! I cannot believe it has been 17 years since he passed away. {sigh} I am sure he would have had a ball with Ash and Grace if he was here today! :)

Well, tomorrow is my first craft fair of the season. I think I am ready. I do not have a ton of stuff but what I have is... well, what I have!! I finished up some small details last night and tonight I need to pack things up. If you are in the Woodstock area tomorrow - I hope you stop by.

I took some random pics last night of my items. Here is a couple I don't think I have shared.

The first is a few composition books. I love to alter these. They are so easy and there are so many things you can do to them. I had this vintage paper and could never figure out what to use it for in a 10 year old's album. I think they look great on these books!!
Next are some gift tags I made. Everyone is always looking for cute tags for those special people. Add it to a teacher's gift (for which I have plenty) and it adds some wow!!!
I am hoping to remember my camera so I can take pics of my booth all set up tomorrow! If I can remember it - I will be sure to post some pictures for you all. :)

Thanks for popping and for all your support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment