Friday, October 8, 2010

TGIF

It's Friday....It's Friday!! Can you see me doing my little happy dance? I am so glad it is finally Friday. I wish I could sleep in tomorrow but - alas - we have another soccer game. Monday - I can sleep in on Monday. No work, no school. Pillow time!

Today I want to share a little project that I will have available at the first couple of fairs. I have only made a couple of these so if you like them - snatch them up!!

This is a simple holiday planner. I took a 2 pocket folder from the school supplies and folded it up to make it into a four pocket planner. I also cut some off of the top to make it shorter. I don't have a specific amount - I just cut!! :)
I decorated the folder with some holiday paper I had and took some coordinating colored card stock to go with it. Inside I used 2 different papers for each section. Behind the pockets - I adhered some coordinating card stock to cover the plain white background. Inside each pocket - I added various planners. I think these have Christmas cards, gift list, and gift ideas. In the last pocket- I took some of the coordinating paper and adhered it onto the end of a large legal envelope to hold receipts, etc.

On the outside - I added ribbon to tie it close and stamped a holiday greeting onto scrap white card stock and matted with my scallop circle punch. I adhered this right onto the ribbon (which I adhered down in a few spaces) and tied the ribbon into a bow! There you go!
I hope you have enjoyed today's post! I have been working in my "studio" (aka the basement) and have gotten a few more things completed. Pictures will come soon! Thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Kathy--and I always love to see where my Christmas Pocket Planner Forms end up! They look good, and so does your holiday planner.

    Cynthia Ewer, Editor
    Organized Christmas

    ReplyDelete