Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finally!











Well here it is Tuesday morning and I think I am finally able to post some pictures! The first ones are random page layouts I have done of my daughter. I am a scrapper by heart and then projects and cards! I do, however, love to use sketches to get the mojo for my layouts! The first one (above) is when we took the Girl Scouts to the Boston Aquarium~ What a great day! I wish the picture showed the fish better! It was beautiful! The one below is Ash with all her cookies! She loves selling cookies!Add Image They actually sell themselves!!


The one on the right is Ash with our puppy Maggie! This is the day we picked her out! She is now over a year old and into everything!! But she is my buddy and I love her!
The next 2 are a 2 page layout of a little impromtu photo shoot Ash and I did last fall! We went out into the woods and to a small park and just shot some pics! I loved how they came out!


No comments:

Post a Comment