Thursday, October 29, 2009

Merry Christmas to all.......

Happy Thursday to you...... It is a pretty morning here in Maine and my b-day to boot! Thank you Missy for the yummy coffee for the start to my day!
I am excited to share today's project with you! I got the patterns and instructions from Inking Idaho's site (here) So worth the small price for the patterns!! You could do this for so many occasions. Christmas as I did here (and you could even fill with homemade seasoned nuts or candies), Halloween (filled with candy and spiders), Valentine's (filled with candy hearts and jewelry), birthday, etc. You get the idea!!!











What I love most about this pattern is the secret trap door in the bottom of the boxes. I hate having to rip open packages when I know I want to reuse them. So with my recycle theme, this trap door is awesome!!!!
I used the Holiday Lineup stamps from Stampin' Up! Of course, thank you Katie for letting me borrow this set! (I am excited to order this for myself!!!) You could even do a neat border at the bottom in black and white and then add a small popped circle with a section of the stamp colored! So many ideas, so little time!

Hope you have enjoyed this little project! I am hoping to case a great idea and do a 12 days of Christmas (but we will see what I have for time!!!). I would love to share some great ideas for your holiday gifts! There is nothing more heartfelt than a handmade gift, shared with love! Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment