Monday, October 19, 2009

News from the Basement!

Happy Monday all! It was a very unproductive weekend as I hurt my back and was unable to post any pictures or post at all! But today is a better day and I have been working hard in my scraproom and will have pics later today I hope. I am currently working on some items I have made to sell at a local holiday open house for our Relay for Life team. My daughter is working on her Girl Scout Bronze award and I am selling a few things to help her raise money to buy books to donate to area hospitals, nursing homes, etc. She has been doing a great job planning out her project so I thought I would help out a little as well. (if anyone has books they would like to donate - please let me know!) :) I have also taken some pics of some layouts I have completed lately. Well, back to the basement!

No comments:

Post a Comment