Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Some projects

Here are some of the projects I have started on to have at the Relay for Life Holiday Open house in November! I didn't want to make too much but knew I needed something to help Ash out with her project! So - here are some of the starter ideas! I have probably cased many of my projects from other sites I frequent. So - if you designed one of my projects, thank you - I never claim any idea as my own since I never have claimed to have thought that was my own!!! :)



The first pic is some get well cards I made. I just love the SU Pick a Petal set. There is sooo much you can do with it! When I saw these cards on Splitcoast I knew I just had to make them. It is a terrific way to use up colored scraps too! I am sure I will be making more as flu season hits here in Maine!


The next pics are a couple of gift card holders. I believe I saw how to make these on Dawn's Stampin Thoughts. She has some terrific tutorials over there - be sure to check her out! And she is super funny to boot! Gotta love her!
Have a terrific Tuesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment