Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Humpday!!!

I am so happy that it is Wednesday!!!!! I have one more day of work and then a 4 day weekend!!! Yeah me!!!! But believe me..... today is an IV of coffee day! :)

Today I want to share a 2 page layout I worked on a week or so ago and never got around to posting!

My niece did a photo shoot with Ash (my daughter) a couple of years ago that we use for her official "school" photos. We try and do something each fall to make up for not ordering school pictures. (they are soooo expensive) This year they had a blast just going around and taking pics! Some of the pictures are in black and white and others are sepia.

I wondered how I was going to scrap these but I pulled out one of my handy dandy sketch books and - voila! I had a pattern to use!
I used some Stampin' Up DSP for background paper and coordinated the mats to match. I love browns and blues together.

I cut the title using my Cricut and the jasmine cart. Love this font.

The brown on the right is cut into small strips for the mat, to add some visual texture.
I know the lighting of the picture isn't the best, but I hope you can see it!

This is the full 2 page spread:
Thanks for popping in today. Please leave me a note and tell me what you think and share what you love to scrap about!

No comments:

Post a Comment