Monday, December 14, 2009

12x12 layouts

Happy Monday all!!! We had another few inches of snow last night. Just enough to make it messy and slick driving! I think I am all done Christmas shopping. Are you????

So you have any special traditions that you and your family do for Christmas? Please share them with me! I would love to hear about them!

As promised - here are a couple pictures of 12x12 framed layouts I have made for Christmas presents! I can safely post them here (and on Facebook - since neither "gift getters" do much online!) They are very close so I will post pics of the one with the most pictures!!!



I used the Stampin Up DSP Cottage Wall paper! I love their DSP since it all coordinates and the colors are so vibrant! I might have to order another package! I inked some chipboard elements (photo corners and photo turns) moss green and the others violet, to match my colors! Then I used clear embossing powder on them to give them some shine and to seal in the color! I also used up some square slides for frames. I sponged on some of the moss and violet inks as well. I also sponged some ink onto the white flower to tone down the stark white! And of course I had to use some big, bright flowers! Gotta love flowers!
I am in the process of making a couple more framed layouts but they will have to wait until later to post as I don't want to spoil the surprise!!! Have a terrific day all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment