Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Decorating the house









This is the latest I have put up the Christmas decorations in a long time. But having to run out to replace the lights threw me off this year!!! But here are some shots I got while in the progress!!!! Enjoy! I love snowmen! So the majority of my decorations are snowmen! I even leave some of my favorites out all year round! Ash decided this year she cold put the tree together! She did pretty good too!
The Christmas village was my moms and she gave 1/2 of it to use and the other half to my brother's family this year! It looks so beautiful set up in my entryway!
Ashley and my yellow lab Maggie were being silly laying on the floor! And poor Maggie - she wasn't so sure about the reindeer antlers either! Hopefully she will get used to them! I am sure Ash will have her wearing them a lot!!































































































No comments:

Post a Comment