Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Baby it's cold outside!

Happy Wednesday! Winter has finally arrived in Maine! We have had a couple of snow storms but today it is COLD! The wind it blowing and tomorrow the wind chill is supposed to be 15 degrees below! Brrrr. This morning as I dropped off Ashley at the school - I went inside to pick up something from the teacher and all the kids were coming into the building saying "WHAT - no outside recess???!!!" The school is on a hill and the wind was blowing hard up there! The teachers are smart! (besides - who wants to have recess duty in the wind??!!)
I hope you are all having a wonderful week! i have gotten in a little scrapping time. I finished one more 12x12 layout but I cannot post pics yet as it is a gift! The other one is almost finished! I had to wait for some paint to dry to finish assembling it! They are so much fun to do!
I have gotten some terrific inspiration from this site here. There is some amazing work on here! Check it out! I need to wrap presents tonight as we are headed north to visit my husbands family for the 1st of many Christmas celebrations! (I hate wrapping presents!). I will try and remember to take some more pictures of the cards I finished making the other night! Some are very plain and simple, but quick! Gotta love quick this time of the year!
Off to test the mock toffee I made! Have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment