Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

The major countdown has begun! 2 days to go! Are you done shopping and wrapping, etc? I THINK I am! I did have to go BACK to Walmart this morning but only to exchange a light bulb I bought for my kitchen. I need this light to get the cooking done for Christmas Eve! It is for the light in my corner and I keep reaching for the light switch cuz it is dark in my corner!!!!
I think I have all my wrapping done.

Sorry that I have been MIA this week! Trying to get everything done. I will be sporadic next week as well due to school vacation and New Years! Please stick with me! I am planning on getting some pages done after Christmas! I received a bunch of cool paper and some gift cards to ACMoore last weekend!!! Now I just have to find time to get there!!! And I am sure there will be a Dunkin' Donuts along the way!!!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment