Tuesday, December 8, 2009

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!

Wow - where has the time gone? It has been almost a week since I posted! A lot has happened since then!!! On Friday Santa surprised Ashley and her cousin Grace with a mystery trip to Boston to the American Girl Doll Store! I will upload and post pictures tomorrow! What an awesome adventure! I will definitely be scrapping this event! The girls are even convinced that they saw an elf!!! If you ask them - they will tell you that they couldn't see her ears (because she was wearing a hat) but her toes were curled!!!! :)
Christmas will be here before you know it! Are you done your shopping??!! I have some projects that MUST get done! Hopefully I can find a few minutes in my evenings to get started on them this week! Tonight is supposed to be my dance class but we will see! We are expecting the first BIG snow of the season tomorrow so who knows what tomorrow will bring! It snows over the weekend and it was so pretty but I really am NOT looking forward to snow!
On a side note - I have been listening to the Go Fish Guys Christmas CD "Snow" and love so many of their songs! This one is called "Christmas with a capital C". Hopefully you can view the link to it here! What a song! It makes me remember that Jesus is the reason for the season each time I hear it!
Well, I will see you tomorrow with pics from our trip! Have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment