Wednesday, December 30, 2009

More Mr Mojo!!

This is going to be a good week - I can just feel it! What a great momentum I am starting to head into 2010! Remember when we heard the song that mentioned "party like it's 1999"? Boy - we never thought that day would come and here we are heading into 2010! Wow!



Today's layouts are from my daughter's dance recital! She looks so much older than she is in these pictures! That is scary! I kept these layouts VERY simple! Black, blue and red cardstock and a few simple silver dance stickers I found in my stash. I added a flower and some bling to the center to add some sparkle!






Every now and then I like to do a very plain, clean layout. I usually follow a sketch for all my layouts (I love sketches!!) but this time I thought of it all on my own! (thank you thank you - hold your applause!) :)
Thanks for popping in today! More Mr. Mojo layouts tomorrow!! Remember to leave some comments for me! i love hearing what you have to say! Have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment