Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Back in the saddle again!

Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a fantabulous weekend! We were busy all weekend but I did get some creating time in! It felt good to get some things done. I will confess tho - I didn't get my desk cleaned! I just pushed stuff out of the way to get more projects done! Oh well, there is always another day!

Today I want to share a cute and super easy project that was shared with me by my sis-in-law! (Thanks Missy!) I couldn't believe how easy this went together. It wasn't long and I was flying through them! The hardest part is deciding what papers to use!! :) I have included 4 matching cards and envelopes for them. I varied between the regular scallop edge punch and the fancy edge punch on these boxes!

This first one is using the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP paper from Stampin' Up! I fell in love with this paper and regret not purchasing another package before it was discontinued!

The green one is also using SU paper but I cannot remember what pack it was from! I believe it was a holiday paper from last year but I am not positive!

And here is a group picture of the ones I have completed as of yet. There will be more to come!
I hope you have enjoyed today's post! Please feel free to comment and also to let me know what you would like to see more of! (today I found the cutest gift card holder for Christmas that I will be sharing soon!)
Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment