Thursday, November 19, 2009

Almost TGIF!!!!

Can you believe that November is almost over?? And another week has almost come and gone. Thursdays are so hard for me to get going and stay going! I am really tired today but I have some more items to share with you!




In a spin off of yesterdays snowman soup - I have made some "Snowman Soup for 2" sets. I found these cute snowman tins and added cocoa, mini marshmallows and candy canes for 2 people! I thought they did up quite nicely. On the back I added a poem and directions!




I am also finishing up some altered binder clips. I just need to add some ribbon! These were fun to make! You can use them to hold pictures or Christmas cards, or actually use them to hold papers together!!! The best thing is that they help you use up those little scraps you cannot bring yourself to throw away!! :)





My last picture for you is some stamped tile coasters. I stamped them with stazon ink and baked them in the oven to set the ink. I added some little felt feet to protect table surfaces!

I hope you have been enjoying the projects I have shared with you. I have had fun making them all! Be sure to take some time to stop by the Canton Cruisers Relay for Life Holiday Open House/Craft fair this coming Saturday (Nov 21) from 10-3. It can be your one stop shopping for all your Christmas presents!!! hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment