Thursday, November 12, 2009

More ideas coming your way!

Good morning all! Can you believe another week has almost passed us by? How many days till Christmas now? I have to count again! I need to make a countdown calendar! Perhaps I will see if I can find one online to try out!!! (love surfing the web!)


Today I have two more ideas that I found online. The first is from Splitcoaststampers. It is called a box in a bag. These are so super simple to make and you can make them as short or as tall as you would like. Pop over to their site to check out the tutorial and video on these!!



I am thinking that these would be terrific for some homemade trail mix, or caramel popcorn, or chocolates. Anything really!

The next idea came straight from Angela's site again! She has some of the coolest ideas! These hold a mini loaf of bread. What a beautiful way to jazz up a gift! When I get the bread made - I will wrap a belly band around it and embellish it. Check out Angela's site to see what she did. She also has the directions there for you. You have to go back a ways to find it but it is there!!!





I hope I have been giving you some ideas for gift giving! I am attending a ladies craft day at my church this Saturday and will have some more (non papercraft) ideas to share. If you are interested in joining me - please let me know! The more the merrier!!!!

Have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment