Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day

Happy Wednesday all! And a Happy Veteran's Day. Please take a few minutes to pray for all our servicemen and women whose service allows us our freedoms.


Today's post is cased from my pal Angela's site. I tweeked it a little to make it my own and added it to a large white gift bag. I love snowmen and this one is no different. I love the way the nose pokes out! It adds so much character!!! I would love to receive a gift in this bag! I know I will be making more this year! The lady Angela got the idea from has some cute pics of other characters like Santa and a reindeer! (Check Angela's site to get the link to her site) I might give them a try someday soon! I might even try to die cut a small bird to add to the hat! Who knows what I will come up with!!! (I do think I need to add some marks to the eyes to add some depth. )



I hope you liked this guy! Let me know what you think!!!! I love hearing from you!



Remember - we live in the land of the free because of the brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment