Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Wow - it is Tuesday again! Where did the weekend go?? I meant to post yesterday but I was playing all day!! So today I have some ideas to share with you!

I was working on some gift card holders - like I promised! These 2 stockings are sooo cute! You lift the flap and insert the gift card inside! Who wouldn't like to see one of these hanging on the tree. I still need to decide which ribbon to tie on the tops of mine! I might even add a cute tag with the ribbon!

The next ones I found on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts blog. These are so easy to make. Cut the paper (she has a great video tutorial on her site - here) and use the word window punch to make the hole for the gift card. Then cover the front with the paper of your choice (I wanted to make a couple in other themes than Christmas), being sure to not add adhesive in the middle where the card goes. You could decorate the inside if you wanted to. And the last item I want to share today is these cute bags I made from plain brown lunch bags! So cute and so easy! (love easy!) I saw these on SplitcoastStampers and thought how easy they would be. I am sure there is a tutorial out there somewhere! When I find one - I will let you know where to find it!!!





I hope you had fun today! Wait till you see the adorable gift bags I made this weekend as well! Be sure to check back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I've made the little bags before and they are fun!

    ReplyDelete