Friday, November 20, 2009

TGIF!!!! :)

Can you believe it is Friday??? I am almost out of time for tomorrows craft fair! I am pretty much done but I do have a few odd ball things to do tonight. Need to wrap my banana bread and make cookies for the crowd to eat! (and the hubby too!). Most everything is packed too.



I have just a couple more things to share today! Remember the paper bag bags I did a while back? I made a couple more with snowmen on them! I just love snowman! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the More the Merrier set from SU! (Thank you Katie!) That set has so many uses!



I also made a few random gift tags to sell! Everyone needs to add a tag to their gifts and what is better than a handmade one??!! I used a couple of sets but mostly the Perfect Presentation set from SU!


But......... in my surfing today - I found this awesome candle lollipop on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. I plan on making some of these for gifts! Perhaps I will even stop on my way home tonight and pick up the supplies to make some for tomorrow!!! (like I have extra time!!!)

Well, we will see how tomorrow goes! I really do not have a ton to sell but I want to move the items too! I will let you know! And then.... perhaps I can get my room cleaned up and actually do a LAYOUT!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment