Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tis the season....

Did you think I had left town for good???!!! Sorry I haven't posted the last week - what a busy time. Thanksgiving was wonderful. I hope yours was as well. Black Friday shopping was unlike any I had ever experienced before. Didn't score any great deals but did get a few things and had a fun time with my mom and kiddo!
Today we will be decorating the house for Christmas! I will be sure to take some pics to share! I love Christmas time! Everyone feels a little more generous and forgiving. I even picked up a couple of extra things to donate to a child for Christmas. Ash loves this idea and would buy everything in the store to give away if I let her. Guess that is a good ting we have taught her but could get a little hard on the wallet!!!! :) I plan on watching my favorite Christmas movie this afternoon - Miracle on 34th Street. I love it - even in black and white.
Well, off to find my way through the pike of boxes to start decorating!! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment