Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Tuesday!!!

Here I am again! I survived the weekend and Halloween! Hope you did too!! If anyone needs some candy - let me know!
Yesterday was spent playing in my scrap room since the hubby was out working all night the night before, so therefore, no noisy housework for me!! (yeah!)







I really need to clean up my scrap room since I have been bouncing from project to project. Here are some pics of the mess I call my own!!!
I decided to make some Christmas cards to have on hand at the open house! I have also found some new ideas to make and just need more time!!! More scrap time - less surfing time!!










The first set is simply some scrap striped paper and I inked up one snowman from the More the Merrier Hostess set from SU! (love that set but didn't get close enough to earn it.... if someone wants to sell theirs...) :) I did add some stickles glitter to the hat top and the snow piles at the bottom. I made 2 with red scallops and 2 with green scallops! My problem is deciding whether to add a sentiment inside or leave it blank for people to write. Please let me know what you think!

More ideas tomorrow!! Thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

  1. I would say leave the inside blank. Either that or just a simple "Happy Holidays" or "Merry Christmas".

    ReplyDelete