Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday again!!

Good morning all!! I have been MIA! It seems like forever but it has only been a few days I know! I have been a busy bee working on items for the open house/craft fair this coming weekend!!! I haven't even had time to take pictures! I will try and do that tonight. I keep finding really cool ideas online to make! I am running out of time! Late nights and early mornings are taking a toll on me! I am running on coffee today!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I know the flu has been hitting really close to home (or at least the fever has). DES has been in a little bubble until now and that bubble has been popped! To all my friends and their families who have been hit - I hope you feel better. We are lucky so far and would love to stay that way! I love my friends but we will NOT be visiting any time soon! I do not have time to be sick!! :)

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment