Sunday, August 15, 2010

And yet more ideas!



Happy Sunday! I wanted to share another item I have planned on selling at this fall's craft fairs!


I call them rag bags. I love the fact that I can make them in multiple sizes, colors and patterns. I took advantage of Walmart's sale on fabric and purchased may different patterns. I cannot wait to get sewing again soon!!!


Something I love about these bags is that you can use them rag side out or smooth side out. On this particular bag - I used a different pattern fabric on the inside and another on the outside for a contrast. I am planning on making some this size, and others 3 wide by 3 high, 4 wide by 3 high, etc. If there is a certain size or pattern you are interested in - please let me know! I will see if I have the material or can find it!
Once again, please let me know what you think! Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment