Saturday, August 14, 2010

More fair ideas

Hey there! Glad you popped in again today!!! I hope you had a great week! I am looking forward to a nice quiet weekend (haha) and getting a few more things completed in my scraproom! We will see what happens tho!

Today I want to share a very quick project that I might try to make up to sell at upcoming fall craft fairs. Checkbook covers. This one I simply used some plain colored card stock and layered on some bright striped paper.

I added some hot pink ribbon and a 3-D butterfly sticker on a scallop circle punch as accents. Simple as that! I also plan to alter some 2011-2012 calendars as well. I am hoping to get some Stampin' Up designer paper for some of these!
Please drop me a note and tell me what you think! Hopefully I can get some more sample projects finished this weekend! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment