Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just a note today....

Hello there! Glad you could stop in! Today will be a quickie post as I am sure the day will get busy!!! I spent most of my weekend working in the basement trying to come up with ideas for items to sell during the fall craft fairs!!!! So many choices - so little time!!!



I found this project on Splitcoast Stampers site. It is made from a file folder and holds a small notebook. Check here for directions!

Details for this one -


The file folders were bought in a pack of 3 at the Dollar Tree. The notebooks were bought in a pack of 6 at Walmart. I added a pen to the side with a piece of ribbon. I also cut small slits on the front cover to add some polka dot ribbon from Stampin' Up to add some zing!!!!
The left side of the folder holds a pocket to store whatever your heart desires!!!
Hope you enjoyed this short little post!! More tomorrow!!!! Thanks for poppin' in!

No comments:

Post a Comment