Friday, August 20, 2010

One more to share!

Hey there! It is Friday! I hope you have plans for the weekend! We are attending my Grandmother's 90th birthday party. After that - who knows what we will be doing! Not too much I hope!

Yesterday my daughter and I decided to head to Portland after my doctor's appointment. She still wanted a couple more shirts for school. It seems like T-shirts are all the craze this year. I was hoping to find something a little more... girly but she found a couple that she liked!

We also went to a new place called Color Me Mine! What a great place! We picked out and painted our own ceramic pieces. Once they are fired - they will be shipped to us! I hope we have them by the end of next week!!!! It was so much fun!

The layout I wanted to share today is of Ash and her BFF celebrating her birthday at Joker's! Ash wanted to take her BFF there rather than a party! It was fun to watch them run around playing games and playing on the maze.
The layout is a 12x12 and the background is is orange card stock. I thought the bright color just jumped out of my paper stash and screamed "use me"!!! The patterned paper is Razzleberry Lemonade from Stampin' Up! This has to be one of my most favorite patterned papers from Stampin' Up . I wish I had purchased one more before it was discontinued. On the right hand page - I cut the top note die with my cricut. I cut 2 strips of a different design and placed one on each page to tie them together. I also used my cricut to cut the title. The birthday came from the celebrations cartridge and the fun came from the plantin school cart. I also used that cart to cut out the large 9 to commemorate Ash's age. The cupcakes were stamped on white card stock and I colored them with Stampin' Up markers. I tied a yellow ribbon around the patterned paper to add some depth and finish off the pages!
I hope you have enjoyed today's post! I will share pictures of our trip to Color Me Mine in the next day or so! Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment