Friday, August 13, 2010

Ideas for sale

Happy day to you! Thanks for all the well wishes following my surgery. All is going well. Tonight I can take the wrap off and hopefully leave it off!!!



Today's post is a test of something I am hoping to revamp and sell at some fairs this fall. I love the size of the tag for the background and the simplicity of the whole idea. And to alter a clothespin for a pencil holder.... love it!!! I am on the search for small notepads like this. I will have to check staples or office max to see if it is something that they carry.

I can think of so many varieties of paper to use on these! I have already cut out some chipboard bases. I am thinking that I can and probably will use some Stampin' Up designer paper. They coordinate so well and have many options within one pack! And of course, I will probably add the sentiment onto a circle and mat it with a scallop circle punched out of coordinating solid card stock!

So.... what do YOU think? Leave me a comment and let me know! Thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I have an "industrial cutter" that I think will cut through a legal size notepad if you want to just buy the regular notepads and stop up to cut them. I can cut up to 20 sheets of cardstock at one time.
    Let me know. I am usually home during the day.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete