Thursday, August 26, 2010

it's the most wonderful time of the year....



Do you remember that Staple's commercial of the mom riding on the cart while buying school supplies? Well, that is me!!!! Today was the first day of school for my daughter!! Altho I cannot believe she is going into the 5th grade - it is nice to have her back into the school routine!!!


Here are a couple of pics of her this morning! It only took a few hours for her to decide what she should wear. THAT is why I had her decide last night and lay everything out!!! :)





Today I want to share another project that I worked on last weekend! I like to include tissues in get well packages but just tossing a travel sized package of tissues looks.... well... bad. They are usually bright colored and do not coordinate with whatever I decide to send to the recipient. So I decided to figure out a way to cover them. Well, in this case - I make a little reusable box for them. I thought they came out super cute!!! And I can alter them any way I choose. I am still looking for a stamp set (or something) like a tissue box, etc to add to the lid. If you know of a cute set - please let me know!!


I hope you have liked today's inspiration project!!! If you think there is something I should make - please pop me a note!! Thanks for popping in!

1 comment: