Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another sunshiny day

Good morning blogging world! I hope you are having a wonderful day today! The sun is shining here in Western Maine and all is well!
Today I wanted to share with you a 12x12 layout from the first day of school last year ('09). At the time I said I couldn't believe that my daughter was going to be in the fourth grade but in a few weeks- she will be headed off to 5th grade! Time flies!
The background paper I used was from a Die Cuts With A View paper pack (school days). For the top paper - I found some lined card stock in a tan color to look like notebook paper. (hey- just realized I should have used my punch on the edges to actually make it look like notebook paper!!! oh well!)
The apple is from a swap I participated in years and years ago. I journaled the pertinent info on the apple -like grade, teacher, school, etc. In the middle I made the title with a label maker. I thought it fit perfect with the theme. Very simple, as are many of my layouts! I just love the sneakers my kiddo just HAD to have for a fashion statement!
I hope you have enjoyed today's layout! I am off to have minor surgery tomorrow but will continue to post while I am recovering! Have a terrific day and thanks for popping in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment